Andy the NOISY NEIGHBOUR plays a happy mix of Irish, Scottish and English jigs and reels on accordion and Irish drum. We encourage our audience to participate with tambourines, shakers and maracas.
For the duration, part of the audience are miraculously transformed into our support band, the FAMOUS RHYTHM RASCALS!
In between the merry tunes we sing evergreen songs such as:
- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean (and ask why?)
- The Laughing Policeman (the only song we sing with a health warning)
- Minnie the Moocher (the sad tale of wealth and greed)
- The Fellow who played the trombone (a song about a rogue male who much affecting ladies of a nervous disposition while displaying his fine instrument!)
- We also tell the SHOCKING TRUTH behind the song – Goodnight Irene!
If you’d like to book Andy The Noisy Neighbour to play for your organisation, please get in touch with me
TEL: 07947 894276.